Law Graduate – Protection of Industrial Property
Finance / Legal - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Internship (6 months)
- Start date: As soon as possible
Law Graduate - Protection of Industrial Property
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks German at native level and English (our company language) fluently.
- Is a Law graduate who has completed their first state examination in Law.
- Is interested in Industrial Property law. Experience would be a plus.
- Has an eye for detail and can be trusted to work independently.
- Is motivated to learn new skills and is eager to gain valuable work experience.
- Is looking for a Law internship in Düsseldorf for 3-6 months.
- Can start as soon as possible.
trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making in keeping with our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide language classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German.
Life at trivago:
Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- Please note that all applications must be made online. We do not accept physical applications and any documents sent to us will not be returned.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.